Saturday, February 9, 2008

I freaking hate the DMV or MVA whatever it is in Maryland. So I was scheduled to take my driving test at 1015 this morning and I got there at 945 and waited in like for 20 min and then when I got up to the counter to fill out all the forms they said I couldn't take it because it hadn't been 6 months yet. Tomorrow is apparently the official end of the sixth month but that is a sunday and they aren't freaking open on sundays. AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH it is sooo gay I wanted my licence so bad. Of course I started crying cause I was super pissed and all but yeah I guess that's life. And then later while I was driving it was like my car had a huge target on it and like everyone seemed to want to ram into my car. It was sooo annoying and my mom said today is the first day that I have felt uncomfortable driving with you. I was like wtf? Anyways when we got home she was like I need 5 min away from you. Well it has been 15 and I still haven't seen her and she is supposed to be helping me pack. Well today was crap so I hope my party goes well tonight because if it doesn't, I get to go to argentina with fond memories of crappy days.

No comments: