Friday, February 1, 2008

I seriously think I am going out of my mind with bordem without having anything to do. Just sitting around doing nothing but watching tv and blogging and babysitting. So yeah only 12 days until I actually leave!!! ahhh it is sooo exciting. I am still waiting to hang out with my three best guy friends but alas since they are still in school it is very ard to find a time when all four of us can get together and hang out.

So I totally forgot that this Sunday was super bowl sunday. No plans unfortunatly, but I guess I'll just watch the game on my very large tv. lol So I am rooting for the Pats just because I do every year and I don't like the other team. lol too bad the chargers didn't make it. I only root for them though cause I was born in San Diego.

Well I certainly wrote alot tonight...I guess that's cause I was soooo completly bored out of my mind tonight wathcing tomb raider.

well chue!!!

1 comment:

db. said...

'Sok, I've been watching TV and blogging all day too. Mostly TV, because I feel like 10 pages a day makes a blog a rather unappetizing read.

I will see you in Florida! How excited are you? We have ONE WEEK (and one day, but it sounds better without the one extra day).